Twitter Facebook

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Digital Digest has gone live!

July 1st is the day that Digital Digest went live. It's the wonderful blog that I am part of us along with 15 other authors. You're going to read some amazing works on the blog and I can't speak more highly of them. DD is the place that you can read some of Wildcat and some of the first book in the Soteris family series, And Justice for All.

In our first Volume you can check out the first Chapter of Wildcat, you'll meet Prudence Wellington. She's operator of the Wellington Animal Center, that was started by her mother. Caleb Finnegan, just bought the Wellington Animal Center and has reappeared back in Prudence's life after disappearing from her life ten years ago.  I think you'll like her and Caleb, very much.

I can't wait for you guys to read them. Please stop by and check out the blog, I don't think you guys will be disappointed at all. You can check them out Digital Digest. If you like what you read, please stop by and check out our books at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.


Digital Digest Volume I  Digital Digest Volume I - B&N

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger